Weekly Meal Prep
Get prepped for success
Our Weekly Meal Prep Service offers specialty breakfast items, fully customizable lunches and dinners, and fully cooked and seasoned proteins, carbohydrates, and vegetables sold by the pound. All delivered right to your door!
The date at the top of the order form corresponds to the week which deliveries will occur. Orders must be placed by 7:00pm on the Friday preceding that date. No new orders, order cancellations, or order modifications will be accepted after this deadline. The order form may close early if items are sold out.
We offer a flat rate of $10 for home deliveries. Deliveries are made between 9:00am and 6:00pm to the East Bay on Mondays, and between 3:00pm and 6:00pm to San Francisco on Tuesdays. There is a $55 minimum for all orders.
- Minimum order of $55 not including delivery fee. Applies to the discounted amount, not the amount before any discounts are applied
- Delivery address must be located within delivery zone boundaries (see map below)
- Customer must provide their own cooler to accept delivery. Please leave a hard or soft cooler in an easily accessible area on your porch and be sure to add freezer packs if you will not be home during the delivery window*
- Street (within 1 block), temporary driveway, or lot parking must be available for driver
*Should you fail to leave out your cooler on delivery day, please email us at EatSuite@gmail.com to coordinate a day and time to pickup your order from our storage facility in Richmond.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. do you offer meal plans, meal planning programs, or meal packages?
No. To put it simply, we are a catering company that offers a weekly meal prep service. Think about it like ordering delivery from a restaurant that's only open on Mondays and Tuesdays! You choose what and how much you want, we deliver it.
2. WHAT'S YOUR FOOD PHILOSOPHY?
Our focus is food that contains no refined sugars, artificial flavors, preservatives, or GMO. We are all about quality and freshness. Everything we prepare for you, from our seasoning blends and batters to our dressings and marinades, is made in-house from scratch. We often collaborate with other food artisans to bring you a one-of-a-kind dish but we will always make that very clear on our ingredients listing.
Our land animal proteins are organic, halal, and pasture-raised whenever possible. Our sea animal proteins are always sustainably wild-caught. Our produce is seasonal and organic. All of our meals are gluten free or gluten optional and sourced as locally as possible.
A few of our preferred distributors:
3. HOW MUCH FOOD DO I GET AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Pricing for all items can be found on our order form.
We offer two portion sizes of our Plate and Bowl meals to match your hunger level. We call them: Bird and Beast. Our Bird dishes weigh approximately 12oz and range from 250-450 calories. Our Beast dishes weigh approximately 16oz and range from 450-750 calories. All Salads feature a minimum of 4oz of protein and maximum of 450 calories.
4. HOW LONG WILL MY MEALS LAST?
There are many factors that influence how long your food will last including personal preference. We do not use preservatives in our dishes and always use fresh ingredients (never frozen) so here are some tips to get the most out of your order:
- If you ever order a salad, seafood, or any dish containing raw ingredients, you should consider eating that first.
- Your meals will last up to 5 days from pickup or delivery if stored in their airtight containers at safe temperatures (at or below 40F). The more often you expose the food to air, light, or changes in temperature, the faster it will spoil.
- All of our meals are prepared at the same time so none is more fresh than the other.
- We do not recommend freezing our meals. Doing so may compromise the texture, taste, and/or quality of the dish.
5. HOW DO I REHEAT AND SERVE MY MEALS?
We find this to be a matter of personal preference particular to each dish, but we do offer the following recommendations:
- Use the oven, toaster oven, or stovetop when available, as opposed to the microwave, to reheat your meals.
- If you must use the microwave, do not heat your food in the containers we package them in. Although they are food grade, BPA-free, and microwave-safe, we still believe plastics should be heated only as a last resort. Paper plates/bowls or your dishes at home are a better choice when available.
6. what do i do with the containers my food arrives in?
Please feel free to keep, reuse, or recycle them. You can also return them to us at your next delivery and we will recycle them for you.
7. HOW OFTEN DOES YOUR MENU CHANGE?
We update our menu every Tuesday. Popular items remain on the menu for several weeks while others are rotated in and out seasonally.
8. Do you offer meals that fit my dietary needs (keto, vegan, diabetic, etc.)?
Please refer to our Ingredients and Nutrition Facts page for a breakdown of most of our meal's caloric content, grams of protein, grams of net carbohydrates (total carbohydrates minus fiber), and grams of fat as well as a full ingredients list. Since our dishes are customizable, you can easily choose components that fit your needs.